Many Swiss people's favourite "sport" is playing cards (jassing). Enjoy relaxation in the beautiful Oberbasel region and experience unforgettable hours with games and fun. The Jass-Holiday Special includes:
- 6 nights including hearty breakfast from buffet
- Welcome and farewell aperitif
- On five evenings a menu in three courses
- One four-course menu on Friday evening
- Daily games
- Access to the wellness and fitness area
- Participation in water and breathing gymnastics
- Nordic Walking poles at free disposal
- Outdoor car park
from CHF 1140 pro pro Gast im Einzelzimmer (Waldruhe)
from CHF 1020 pro Gast im Doppelzimmer (Quellhotel)
from CHF 1230 pro Gast im Einzelzimmer (Quellhotel)
from CHF 840 pro Begleitperson
- The Ramsacher Jass-Holidays take place at the following dates:
6th to 12th November 2022
26th February to 4th March 2023
25th June to 1st. July 2023
5th to 11th November 2023
- Rules of the game: Points are collected during the week (there are small daily prices). The award ceremony takes place on Friday with main, 2nd and 3rd prizes. Also guests who do not play are cordially welcome as a companion and enjoy as a companion a special price.
- Additional CHF 3.50 Guest tax per person and night.
The guest tax includes the free Mobility-Ticket for public transport in Northwestern Switzerland and an attractive guest card. In order to benefit from this offer for the transfer on the day of arrival, we will send you the ticket by e-mail on request.