Many Swiss people's favourite "sport" is playing cards (jassing). Enjoy relaxation in the beautiful Oberbasel region and experience unforgettable hours with games and fun. The Jass-Holiday-Special includes:
- 6 nights including hearty breakfast from buffet
- Welcome and farewell aperitif
- On five evenings a menu in three courses
- One four-course menu on Friday evening
- Daily games
- Access to the wellness and fitness area
- Participation in water and breathing gymnastics
- Nordic Walking poles are available free of charge
- Outdoor car park
from CHF 879 per guest in the room category Waldruhe
from CHF 799 per accompanying person in the room category Waldruhe
- The Ramsacher Jass-Holidays take place at the following dates:
1 to 7 March 2020
7 to 13 June 2020
8 to 14 November 2020
- Rules of the game: Points are collected during the week (there are small daily prices). The award ceremony takes place on Friday with main, 2nd and 3rd prizes. Also guests who do not play are cordially welcome as a companion and enjoy as a companion a special price.
- Additional CHF 3.50 Guest tax per person and night.
The guest tax includes the free Mobility-Ticket for public transport in Northwestern Switzerland and an attractive guest card. In order to benefit from this offer for the transfer on the day of arrival, we will send you the ticket by e-mail on request.